Easy 10 Points! Answer Riddles?
Topic: Draw and write paper
July 20, 2019 / By Epona Question:
1. While walking down the street I met a man. He tipped his hat and drew his cane and in this riddle I told his name. What is the name of the man?
2. A man walks up to you and says - "everything I say to you is a lie. Is he telling you the truth or is he lying?
3. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
4. A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33. How is this possible?
First One With Correct Answers Gets The 10 Points
Catholic Teen Was Almost Correct
EDIT ITS NOT DREW ITS ANDREW _______
Best Answers: Easy 10 Points! Answer Riddles?
Cis | 7 days ago
1. Andrew (and drew...)
2. He is lying.
3. He wrote down on the piece of paper "your exact weight".
4. That is the room number of the man
Sorry, forgot to finish #4
That is the room number the man was born in.
Caroline got it, # 1 is Drew
EDIT Andrew Hiscane
👍 222 | 👎 7
Did you like the answer? Easy 10 Points! Answer Riddles?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Draw and write paper
Originally Answered: Riddles! Answer these 3 riddles?
1. The old password- out of date
The new password- different
2. Fiber optic light
3. Because they are always stuffed
Hope these are correct. Please vote me for best answer.
2. Like the other person said, it is Paradoxal. He could be lying that everything he says is a lie. or can be telling the truth and that everything he said IS a lie.
3. i don't get. EXACT WEIGHT.
right weight = man gets 50 bucks
wrong weight = man loses 50 bucks?
4. hospital room 1955. He was born in 1966. he is age 33
👍 90 | 👎 1
2)A lie: it's a paradox
3)The man wrote "Your exact weight" on the paper
4)He was born in the hospital room with the number 1955
👍 84 | 👎 -5
1) Andrew Hiscane
2) he's lying
3) the man wrote "your exact weight" not an actual weight like 35kg or whatever.
4) the ward number he was born in was ward 1955 or today is 1988.
👍 78 | 👎 -11
He wrote "Your exact weight" on the paper
and that was the room number at the hospital!
👍 72 | 👎 -17
Number one is defenetley Drew.
In number two, it's obviousley a lie
The person literally wrote "you're exact weight"
The room he was born in was room number 1955 (a lot of rooms though)
👍 66 | 👎 -23
Originally Answered: Easy 10 points for best answer.????
Depends how realistic you want it. End of the world, tetonic plates shifting, earthquake (most realistic), or if you want to move into the fantasy genre then just make something up. A load of demons have just jumped through a portal to earth, a UFO has landed.
When naming my books, I tend to need to have written the whole book first, because obviously a book about an earthquake will want a different name than a book about demons on earth, yes? Why does this always happen to me, could be a good name.
If you want a name now, toy around with the names of the characters, or if you are planning romance between the main too, something like Love Gone Wrong, Doomed (especially if you are bringing some other disaster into it too), etc.