What is the requirements to apply visa to go france?

What is the requirements to apply visa to go france? Topic: Us embassy case study
June 25, 2019 / By Raleigh
Question: becouse my mother friends was inviting me to go to france.and i just want to ask if what is the requiremen for this case.i already have the invition papaer.
Best Answer

Best Answers: What is the requirements to apply visa to go france?

Marlon Marlon | 4 days ago
If you have been invited for a short visit and have a valid American passport, you are entitled to a visa waiver that allows you to stay in France for up to 90 days out of every six months. If you want to stay longer, as an au pair or to study whilst living with your mother's friend, you have to apply for a visa at your nearest French consulate/ embassy .If you are not an American citizen, you may have to apply for a visa depending on which country you originate from. http://www.ambafrance-us.org/spip.php?ar... http://www.info-france-usa.org/spip.php?...
👍 256 | 👎 4
Did you like the answer? What is the requirements to apply visa to go france? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Us embassy case study

Marlon Originally Answered: FRANCE VISA: Discontinue study visa and apply for work permit?
No. Your question points to the fact that you are not a European passport holder. You cannot convert a student visa into a permanent residency work permit. Presupposing that a university has accepted you and you can pay your way, you are only entitled to remain in the Schengen space for an academic year and this is renewable year by year if you have satisfactory results in your studies. You then have to go home, apply for a job from your normal country of residence and, if offered a post, you have to apply for a work and a long term visa from the nearest French consulate. Your application has to be supported by an employer that can prove that no European citizen can fill the vacancy offered to you and that your qualifications are particularly suitable for it. You do not mention what kind of degree you intend to study for but even a degree does not automatically mean that you will be entitled to work there as there are hundreds of well qualified French and European graduates desperate to find employment, and by law employers have to give them priority. If you did find a job whilst studying there, you still have to go home and apply for an entirely new visa.

Jerred Jerred
with the aid of fact France has now tightened their immigration visas..with solid motives, too many people supposedly traveling France and yet,no longer leaving after their visa is expired..a visa is privilege no longer a due ! and France does not could provide a reason.. it rather isn't any longer an criminal criminal accountability.
👍 110 | 👎 -2

Giles Giles
i just moved to France and i learned a lot from going back and forth from NY. If you have a USA passport your allowed to visit France for up to 3 months. Your passport also works as a visa if you stay for less than 3 months, if you plan on staying longer you must come back to the US and fill for a Visa. With your American passport, you are allowed to visit most country for 3 months minimum, twice a year.
👍 107 | 👎 -8

Donny Donny
You can go to France for 90 days with just your visa. But if you are staying longer, you will need proof of income while abroad (bank statement), 2 pictures for visa, visa application (I suggest applying for schengen visa), proof of where you'll be living or reason abroad, passport, and the visa fee.
👍 104 | 👎 -14

Donny Originally Answered: What are the requirements to apply a tourist visa going to guam?
Entry requirements for Guam are the same as for any U.S. destination. Although U.S. citizens are required to possess a U.S. passport, on a case-by-case basis, photo I.D. and proof of citizenship may be accepted. Citizens of most other countries must have a valid passport with a U.S. visa. BASIC REQUIREMENTS: 1. PASSPORT – Signed passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of intended departure from the United States. The passport must be in good condition, i.e., photo lamination is undamaged, and all passport pages are intact. Applicants must also present all previously issued passports or notarized affidavits of loss, if applicable. 2. APPLICATION FEE – Visa application fee receipt issued by the bank 3. APPLICATION FORMS – Both completed application forms (DS-156 & DS-157) are needed for each person, regardless of age. All questions must be filled out with a high level of accuracy. Errors and incomplete information may result in a visa processing delay. a) DS-156 Form – Starting 01 November 2006, handwritten or typed Visa Application DS-156 Forms will no longer be accepted. Visa application forms printed from the Internet and then filled out by hand or typed on a typewriter will not be accepted. Please fill out the form online, and then print it out using a laser printer. The printout will be three pages in length and include the two-dimensional barcode page. Make sure that the barcode is printed clearly and completely, with no lines broken or torn. Only use laser jet or inkjet printers and good quality copy paper when printing the online DS-156 Form. Please recheck the completed form to ensure its accuracy. If you must make changes, please fill out another one. b) DS-157 Form – Applicants should also complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Supplemental Application DS-157 Form. The form is provided at the bank where fees are paid. Applicants must ensure that the back of the DS-157 Form is machine-validated with check-rite. The U.S. Embassy does not validate DS-157 Forms. Applicants whose DS-157 Form is not machine-validated with check-rite will NOT be allowed to enter the Embassy premises. The applicant will then have to book another interview appointment. Re-bookings do not require another application fee. 4. PHOTO – One 2” x 2” standard, full-frontal face position color photo against a white background taken within the last six (6) months is required. The photo must be glued or stapled to the application form where specified. Note: The U.S. Embassy Manila also requires that both ears be showing in the photo. OVERCOMING PRESUMPTION OF IMMIGRANT INTENT UNDER U.S. IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT SECTION 214(b) All B-1, B-2, F-1, F-2, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, J-1, J-2, M-1, M-2, O-2, P-1, P-2, P-3, and Q-1, applicants must qualify under Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The Act which states: "Every alien shall be presumed to be an immigrant until he establishes to the satisfaction of the officer, at the time of the application for a visa... that he is entitled to nonimmigrant status..." Essentially, the visa officer needs to see that the applicant has compelling reasons to return to the Philippines. By law, the burden of proof is on the applicant to show that he or she qualifies for the visa. This proof may come in many forms, but when considered together, it must be strong enough for the interviewing officer to conclude that the applicant’s ties to the Philippines will compel him or her to return at the end of a temporary stay in the United States. Applicant must submit the following additional documentary requirements: 1. Evidence of ties and financial status of the applicant, or the applicant’s parents, if minor, in the Philippines . 2. If the purpose of the travel is for pleasure – documents concerning purpose and length of the trip and ability to cover the costs of the trip. 3. Proof of travel medical insurance for applicants who might be at risk of requiring medical care while in the United States. In certain cases, additional documents may be requested. All documents must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted, unless specified. The applicant must submit these documents to the interviewing consular officer during the interview. The Nonimmigrant Visa Unit does not accept documents before the interview. Any documents received will not bereturned and will be destroyed. Please note, however, that presentation of the documents will not guarantee visa issuance. Applicants must still qualify under INA Section 214(b). EVIDENCE OF TIES Ties are the aspects of one’s life that bind him or her to his or her place of residence, including family relationships, employment and possessions. In the case of younger applicants, who may not have had an opportunity to establish such ties, interviewing officers may look at educational status, grades, the situation of their parents, and the applicant's long-range plans and prospects in the Philippines. As each person's situation is different, there is no set answer as to what constitutes adequate ties. The interviewing consular officer may request supporting documents during the interview. Be prepared to present evidence of the applicant’s or the applicant’s parents’ (if the applicant is a minor) ties and financial status in the Philippines such as : 1. Bank statements for the last three (3) months and both current and former bank account passbooks 2. Employment certification including salary, tenure and position 3. Form W-2 4. Income tax return with Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or bank stamp 5. Audited financial statement with BIR or bank stamp 6. Pay slips for the last three (3) months 7. Credit card statements for the prior three months 8. Vehicle registration with official receipt 9. Land titles (no certified copies please) 10. Pictures of family, home or business 11. Wedding photos 12. Marriage certificate printed on the Philippine National Statistics Office security paper, if applicable 13. Birth certificate printed on the Philippine National Statistics Office security paper 14. For students, certificate of school registration 15. Certification of membership to legitimate organization(s) Due to the large volume of applications processed each day, consular officers may not always look at supporting documents, unless there are points in the application forms or in the interview that need clarification.

If you have your own answer to the question us embassy case study, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.