Undergraduate student graduating in June 2011 and applying to jobs?

Undergraduate student graduating in June 2011 and applying to jobs? Topic: Application letter for work experience
June 16, 2019 / By Jill
Question: Hello: I am an undergraduate student looking to graduate in June 2011 with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering. I have applied to a few positions in hopes of getting an interview that would lead to something after I graduate. A lot of other positions I have found require things like 3 or 5 years or more of work experience in an engineering field. Should I still apply to those anyway even though I only have less than 1 year of experience from an engineering internship I did? The worst that could happen is they won't respond, right? Do they normally hold on to your resume in case something you are more qualified for comes along? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Best Answer

Best Answers: Undergraduate student graduating in June 2011 and applying to jobs?

Frankie Frankie | 6 days ago
It costs stamps (and time) to send job-applications, so you have to be more efficient with the process. First step would be to work with the placement office of your university. Companies usually come onto universities to look for new graduates. Your assignment is to know which companies are arriving, which companies interest you, and then to be among those interviewed. Also work with your engineering department to ask for hints and suggestions. Former graduates do keep in touch with their old school; former graduates let their old school (via the departments) what are the types of applicants they look for in the next hiring season. Next step is what you've just started (using web searches to look for jobs). What you should get will be the names/addresses. Your cover letter should be about your interest in working for the company (and you should NOT mention the job-openings the companies had posted that required 5-years work experience that you, obviously, do not have yet).
👍 240 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Undergraduate student graduating in June 2011 and applying to jobs? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Application letter for work experience

Frankie Originally Answered: How to write 21st June 1964 and 20th november 2011 in japanese?
The former: in western calendar -- 1964年6月21日 or 一九六四年六月二十一日 in Japanese era name -- 昭和39年6月21日 or 昭和三十九年六月二十一日 The latter: in western calendar -- 2011年11月20日 or 二〇一一年十一月二十日 in Japanese era name -- 平成23年11月20日 or 平成二十三年十一月二十日 The first ones for both are the most common.
Frankie Originally Answered: How to write 21st June 1964 and 20th november 2011 in japanese?
Japanese style date should be YYYY MM DD so, here's correct answer 1964年6月21日 2011年11月20日 there's Kanji number, but not common in japanese. (一九六四 etc... )

Darcie Darcie
I know it sounds positive to say that you tried and the worst they can do is not respond. Reality is that you're wasting everybody's time...especially yours. If I were you, I focus on entry level jobs...and especially internships. Like the person above said, many companies go to colleges to look for entry level or interns. HOWEVER, you have a good point at the end. You can send a general resume to people instead of applying for open positions. So that when they're is a position open, they may contact you. Realisticly, most likely it won't happen. If companies wanted someone, all they do is post it and people will follow. That's easier than just calling people up that probably have jobs already. Also, try job agencies. They suck, but they often have jobs that you may not find on your own.
👍 100 | 👎 1

Brandi Brandi
Undergraduate. except you will graduate college (after a 4 year college to get your grasp's degree), you're an undergraduate. in case you in basic terms graduated severe college and you will college for the 1st time, you're an undergraduate student.
👍 95 | 👎 -4

Brandi Originally Answered: I received a speeding ticket in June 2011 I didn't pay the fine and I missed my court day i finally have the m?
Of course you have a bench warrant. No law requires the government to find you a second time and tell you to appear. They told you when they wrote the ticket. You also have additional fines. That dollar amount was only for people who avoided court. You owe a list of extra charges at this point. In general, a suspended license alone will cost you five hundred bucks to get it back. The National guard won't be very happy with your lack of a driver's license. Joining the guard won't be possible with an active bench warrant either.

If you have your own answer to the question application letter for work experience, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.