**Question for all girls** So, I took a girl out on a date like a week ago.(lots of details).PLEASE HELP?
Topic: How to write a school play script
June 16, 2019 / By Sariah Question:
I took a girl out on a date about a week ago, and it wen't pretty well. I judge that by a few factors. First there were no akward silences, I had her laughing quite a bit, and lastely, I got a kiss (a long intense one) at the end of the night.
When I was leaving she said simply, "call me later." .....Well long story short, I just got through an incredibly busy and relententless week of school. I had a math final, film appreciation final, 6 pages of the script I'm writing was due, and I had to go to a studio (were I am interning) yesterday for 8 hours.
So, I haven't talked to her since the date, except a short little myspace message. The thing is she hasn't tried to talk to me either. I still wan't to hang out with her, cuz I felt like we hit it off pretty well.
1.) My first question is, how do I call her up (a week after the date) and explain why I haven't called her or anything?
2.) My second question is, since she hasn't tried to contact me either, is that an indicator that she didn't have a good time on the first date? Do you think she is praying I never call her again?
3.) If I do call her today, would it be alright for me to ask her (on short notice) to go catch a movie or play some pool tonight? or is that kind of rude, since she's more than likely already made plans?
I am kind of new to this dating thing as you can tell.
Best Answers: **Question for all girls** So, I took a girl out on a date like a week ago.(lots of details).PLEASE HELP?
Nora | 9 days ago
1) just call her up and be like hey, sorry i havent gotten back to you quickly, i've been really bust with ________ (say a few of the major things you were really busy with). Most girls understand busy schedules.
2) well, she said, "call me later" which means she is waiting for YOU to call her, she probably wants to talk to you, but since she made the effort to tell you to call her later, then she now wants you to make the effort to actually call her. Also, by not speaking to you, she wants to see if you are interested in her, and she will partially tell when you call her back.
3) Of course it'd be alright! why wouldnt it??? I made plans yesterday to hang out with a friend, and we hung out yesterday, not a problem. if she has plans already then hang out tomorrow or next weekend. no biggie
hope this helps! best of luck! :)
👍 246 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? **Question for all girls** So, I took a girl out on a date like a week ago.(lots of details).PLEASE HELP?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: How to write a school play script
Originally Answered: Should I date a muslim girl? (not being racist READ the question before you judge me)?
Are you asking for our opinion on how this will turn out? If so, you have already answered that question, for yourself.
I also think that for you to be talking about bloodlines, is very premature. That convo should only happen if you plan on marrying someone, and having children. Otherwise, for dating someone, you really don't even know them. This is why we DATE in the first place; to get to know someone.
I really can see that you want to date her, and she wants to date you, seems like. But, I really don't think that what you two want right now, is worth the risk of her dad beating her. You can say what you want, but her parents are adults, and they are adults who take their religion VERY seriously. That's like you trying to convince someone that the sky is blue; if they see it as brown, it is brown. See what I mean? I think that if you are curious about muslim girls in general, you should date a more open minded muslim girl, not one that will risk a beating. My friend dated a muslim girl, and wrote a book about his experiences. I havent finished it yet, but if you are interested search his name below.
1. call her and apologize and explain yourself. she'll apreciate your honesty.
2. no that is not what it means. she probably had a good time. she wouldn't have told you to call her if she didn't. although it is likely she may have already moved on since it has been a week without a call.
3. yes you can ask her. she may already be busy but it's not rude at all. if she can't tonight make a plan for another night.
👍 100 | 👎 8
1) you really need to call her!! just be like heya iv been waiting for time to call you all week..then explain about everything she'l be soo happy u called=]
2) NO u have it so wrong! she told you to call her, so shes probs pullin her hair out tryin to figure out y u havnt. She doesnt wanna call u if she said for u to call her! Girls worry ALOT bout looking desperate!!
3) nah go for it, she may be busy but at least shel know that you do like her!
make sure u ring her 2night!!
👍 92 | 👎 7
just ring her and explain youve had a busy week, she'll understand and if she feels the same about how the date went shell say yes to go on another one
👍 84 | 👎 6
Originally Answered: What to do when a girl you asked out on a date rejects you and then gets mad when your dating another girl?
BLOCK her number on your phone for both texts & incoming calls. That'll really put a knot in her knickers & give you some peace!!! You owe her NOTHING!!! You asked, she declined by default...you are FREE to do as YOU please!!! If she were HONEST, she'd have to admit that she is jealous that you could find a replacement so easy!!! She didn't expect you to sit there & be single; however, it hurt that she could even be replaced!!! After all, she IS very special you know???
Oh yes, KUDOS for turning off your cell while on a date!!!