Christians, what makes Islam false? Muslims, what makes Christianity false?
Topic: How to write a conclusion for media
July 17, 2019 / By Glenn Question:
Rules: You can't use your conclusion as evidence (such as saying I chose to go with Christianity because The Bible doesn't support Islam). When you came to the choice, you must have debunked one as impossible and seen the other as valid and truthful. On what grounds can you criticise the other religion that disproves it which can't be applied to your own religion?
To clear up any misconceptions, both have had prophecies come true (if you want to call such vagueness a prophecy), and both have resulted in tonnes of bloodshed. No arguments of Muslims being terrorists or anything. Also, no arguments of one being a more loving religion; this doesn't determine truth, just what you prefer. We're looking for arguments of why one is truthful and the other is a lie.
@ωнαттυρ: I already said not to use that as an excuse. Look at all the killings legalised by the church to anyone that holds a different opinion to themselves. People were burned at the stake if they had a scientific theory that went against anything they claimed. Galileo was taken down to the torture room, shown the tools, and threatened to be tortured until he takes back his theory if he didn't take it back already. A guy in his 70s. That's the very church itself acting on it, you don't get more Christian than that. It can't be excused by just saying it was a long time ago, murder was still illegal back in the day. The only reason they don't do it today is because the church doesn't hold nearly as much power as it did.
@Fahad: Can't the same be applied to the Qua'ran? The Bible is claimed to be written as the word of God.
@Johnjr: Your belief is false. Your belief is nothing but a hole. In fall down.
See how stupid your argument is? It's not eve
@Micheal: So Islam is less valid than Christianity because it has one contradiction?
Best Answers: Christians, what makes Islam false? Muslims, what makes Christianity false?
Douglas | 6 days ago
Now we are being misguided by the media and also by people
who are living in dark and want everybody to join them. Please don’t go to the
bad way or wrong way. You can be from any religion but try to go to the right
path and also don’t believe anything without a source which is reliable. Don’t
think a bad thing as a good one .Now people from everywhere believing Islam as
a religion of terrorism .Though they don’t know anything clearly or with
explanation. Please clarify yourself before thinking anything. Get help of the
supportive sites to anything clearly like http://www.muslim-academy.com the name is with Muslim but they are
inviting people from all religion.
👍 240 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Christians, what makes Islam false? Muslims, what makes Christianity false?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: How to write a conclusion for media
Originally Answered: What makes Islam so much worse than Christianity?
I like Christianity better because most Christians deep down know it is mostly bullshit.
Most Muslims actually believe that ****.
Honestly, the reason why you don't see a lot of Christian suicide bombers is because they want to believe in a heaven, but they have enough doubt that they aren't in a rush to get there.
I do not know why there is such a recent effort by certain politicians and media outlets to make it seem as though the Muslims are enemies of Americans and Christianity. Why are we at war with Islam, and why do we support Israel so much?
The truth is that Judaism, as described in the Talmud, or the Rabbinic commentaries and laws, is at least as critical of both Christianity and Islam as either of the two are towards each other. Jewish Rabbis have throughout the years reinforced the words of their predecessors, that Christians and Muslims (or gentiles, or "goyim") are enemies of the chosen people. Here are some examples that can be found in the Talmud:
1. Laws in regard to murder, which clearly state that there is a difference between
murder of a Jew and of a Gentile (the latter is considered a far less severe crime).
2. A ban on desecrating the Sabbath to save the life of a Gentile.
3. A Jew's exemption from liability if his property (e. g. ox) causes damage to a Gentile's
property. But if a Gentile's property causes damage to a Jew's property, the Gentile is
4. The question of whether robbery of a Gentile is forbidden by the Torah's law or only by
a Rabbinic decree.
5. A ban on returning a lost item to a Gentile if the reason for returning it is one's sympathy
towards the Gentile and compassion for him.
6. The sum which a Gentile overpays in a business transaction due to his own error is
forfeit; whether a Jew is permitted to intentionally deceive a Gentile is also discussed.
7. One who kidnaps a Jew is liable to death, but one who kidnaps a Gentile is exempt.
8. A Jew who hurts or injures a Gentile is not liable for compensation of damage, but a
Gentile who hurts a Jew is liable to death.
9. One who overcharges a Gentile ought not return him the sum that the Gentile overpaid.
10. A Gentile -- or even a convert to Judaism -- may not be appointed king or public official
of any sort (e. g. a cabinet minister).
11. One who defames a female proselyte (claiming that she was not virgin at the time of her
marriage) is liable to neither lashes nor fine.
12. The prohibition to hate applies only to Jews; one may hate a Gentile.
13. One may take revenge against or bear a grudge towards Gentiles; likewise, the
commandment "love your neighbor" applies only to Jews, not to Gentiles.
14. One who sees Gentile graveyards should curse: "Your mother shall be greatly
15. Gentiles are likened to animals.
16. If an ox damaged a Gentile maidservant, it should be considered as though the ox
damaged a she-***.
17. The dead body of a Gentile does not bear ritual impurity, nor does a Gentile who touches
the dead body of a Jew become impure -- he is considered like an animal who touched a
18. One is forbidden to pour anointing oil on a Jew, but there is no ban on pouring that oil
on a Gentile because Gentiles are likened to animals.
19. An animal slaughtered by a Gentile is forbidden, even if the ritual slaughter performed
was technically correct, because Gentiles are deemed like animals. (Daat Emet does not
agree that this is the Halachic reason for invalidating a Gentile's ritual slaughter -- but
this is not the place to delve into the subject).
20. Their members are like those of asses" -- Gentiles are likened to animals.
21. Between the Jews and the Gentiles -- In the Aggadah, the Kabbalah, and in Jewish
So whose wars are American Christians really fighting for? Christians and Muslims forever fighting each other over nothing, hmm...
👍 100 | 👎 5
Wrong. The god of Islam is NOT the God of Christianity. Muslims do NOT suppose the identical matters as Christians. In truth, the primary department comes with Christ. We suppose Jesus to be God while Muslims suppose Jesus to simply be a prophet. We are Triunitarian, Muslims are Unitarian. Besides that, the features of the Christian God and the ones of Allah are noticeably extraordinary.
👍 95 | 👎 4
okay for one: islam says Jesus was indeed one of the great prophets of God. in islam they say a prophet of God cant and wont lie. Jesus said clearly ge IS the son of God. if islam says Jesus is NOT the son of God only a prophet, then that means Jesus must be lying therefore he cant be a prophet of God because he lied. which in term goes against islams teachings of Jesus being a prophet of God and prophets cannot lie.
👍 90 | 👎 3
If you really want the truth, read the Bible and the Quran with an open mind, you'll get the answer.
👍 85 | 👎 2